1. On the Configuration Settings document -> Router/SMTP -> Message Recall, enable message recall as below snapshot1:
Enabled "Message Recall", "Both read and unread" and "14 days"
2. Create one Mail Settings document, under MAIL -> Message Recall tab, make sure select "Yes" for "Other users are allowed to recall messages they sent to this user", and "set value and prevent changes", and "Enforce in child policies"
Checked the document properties, you should can see RecallRcvdEnabled=1 and RecallSenderUIEnabled=1
3. Make sure you can see the Mail Settings -> spellcheckAndRecall
4. Create one policy, can be either Explicit policy or Organizational policy
5. Assign the policy to the receiver, you can assign the policy via the policy document.
6. After user restart notes client, the policy should work for the user.
Open the receiver's preferences, you should see "Allow others to recall mail sent to me" checked
and display as gray, which means end user cannot modify.